White Hat Marine Surveying Ltd. was founded by David Pestridge when he retired from the British Army in 2008 after a 17 year career with the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Based in Devon within easy reach of Plymouth, Dartmouth, Exmouth and Falmouth. Also travel regularly to London and the Home Counties to survey larger Dutch barges, motor boats and narrowboats. White Hat Marine Surveying is a trusted, experienced and independent consultancy which seeks to deliver a professional marine survey service founded on these three principles:
- Requests for quotes to be actioned within 12 hours.
- All completed reports to be with the client within 2 working days (PDF) and 5 working days (signed hard copy).
- Tell it as it is – barnacles and all!
- Help the client focus on the important things, recognising this is a big financial and emotional commitment for them, but also highlight the positive aspects.
- Maintain high standards of professional integrity and independence.
- Remember that the client is the customer.